Lauren Hough and Ohlala win Spy Coast Farm 1.45m
21 03 2013
Week eleven of the 2013 FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival (FTI WEF), sponsored by Artisan Farms, featured the $33,000 Spy Coast Farm 1.45m speed class on Wednesday with a win for Lauren Hough (USA) and Ohlala. Earning points on the Longines FEI world ranking list, the pair beat Shane Sweetnam (IRL) and Solerina, Eric Lamaze (CAN) and Wang Chung M2S, and McLain Ward (USA) and Zhum CW, all within nine one-hundredths of a second separating them.
Also showing on Wednesday, Wilton Porter and Sleepy P Ranch LLC's Radio City won the $8,000 G&C Farm 1.45m jump-off class. In the $6,000 Spy Coast Farm 1.40m jump-off, Manuel Espinosa riding Luis Garcia's Zippo CG and Laura Chapot aboard Mary Chapot's Umberto were both winners in a split class.
Final Results: $33,000 Spy Coast Farm 1.45m
1. OHLALA: LAUREN HOUGH (USA) 0/61.88
2. SOLERINA: SHANE SWEETNAM (IRL) 0/61.91
3. WANG CHUNG M2S: ERIC LAMAZE (CAN) 0/61.94
4. ZHUM CW: MCLAIN WARD (USA) 0/ 61.97
5. MARTHA LOUISE: CONOR SWAIL (IRL) 0/63.90
6. WHISPER: TAIZO SUGITANI (JPN) 0/64.06
7. LINES 41: ALONSO VALDEZ PRADO (BRA) 0/65.11
8. LA CENTA: LAUREN TISBO (USA) 0/65.53
9. PACIFIC BEACH-H.C.: CATHERINE PASMORE (USA) 0/65.57
10. BROOKLYN BLUES: ALEXANDRA PAILLOT (FRA) 0/65.80
Source Lauren Fisher for Jennifer Wood Media, Inc.